Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Low Tide" Original Contemporary Abstract Seascape Paintings,colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original paintings on 14x11x3/4 gallery wrapped canvas. the pattern continues arouns the sides for a beautiful finish. Wired and ready to hang.
o purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
Visit my website: www.kimberlyconradfineart.com
Click HERE to visit my Landscape Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my Seascape Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my Aspen Tree Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my "Pink Art For Breast Cancer" BLOG

Discover Seascape Art, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Abstract Seascape Paintings, Realistic Seascape Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. .

No comments:

Post a Comment